Girls Code: PPL 2OX Boys Code: PPL 2OY
Grade 10 Sport Classes
This course emphasizes regular participation in a variety of enjoyable physical activities that promote lifelong healthy active living. Student learning will include the application of movement principles to refine skills;
participation in a variety of activities that enhance personal competence, fitness, and health; examination of issues related to healthy sexuality, healthy eating, substance use and abuse; and the use of informed decision making, conflict resolution, and social skills in making personal choices.
We feel it's important to evaluate effort, attitude, and individuality and not overemphasize skill level. Students will excel if they have a positive attitude, if they work hard and if they try your best. Our aim is to make Physical Education FUN, and for students to want to continue in PE for all their years here at Bluevale.
- low org games - fitness - rugby
- tennis - crash ball - basketball
- European handball - flickerball - touch football
- dodge ball - volleyball - footbee
- soccer - yoga - Aussie football
- badminton - wall ball - softball
- floor hockey - KIN ball - ultimate frisbee